1. This time I will introduce Tang Poetry to you, which is of great helpin learning Chinese.
introduce sb / sth to sb 向某人介绍某人 / 某事物
(be) of help 有帮助的
2. In the class, you will mainly learn Tang poetry, which reflects traditional Chinese culture and is deeply loved by Chinese.
is deeply loved by 深受......喜爱
2. You can feel the beauty of Chinese by learning Tang Poetry.
3. You’d better make full preparationsbefore class and have a brief understanding of the history of Tang Dynasty, which makes it easy for you to go through the class.
make full preparations：做充分准备
have a brief understanding of：对......有简单的了解
4. Not only will our club's works be displayed, but we also have a valuable set of paper-cutting created by a famous artist of this field.
Not only...but also：不仅......而且......
5. Besides, there will be a lot of useful and interesting activities, from which you can have a clearer picture of Chinese culture.
6. Thank you in advance. 先行致谢。
in advance (of ) 提前 (于……)；预先 (于……)
7. Thank you for your concern.
8. Any student who is interested is welcome to participate.
9. I sincerely hope you could join us.
10. I would appreciate it if you could takemy proposal into consideration.
I'd appreciate it if … 如果……我将不胜感激；
take sth into consideration 考虑到某事；顾及某事
11. We would appreciate it ifyou could reply at your earliest convenience.
I'd appreciate it if … 如果……我将不胜感激；
at your earliest convenience [书信用语] 尽早；尽快
12. Glad to see you have made some progress inChinese learning and I’m writing to tell you something about our next lesson.
have made some progress in：在......方面取得了进步
13. The lesson will be given from 3 pm to 5 pm on the afternoon of next Tuesday in the classroom 502.
14. If there is anything that I can help you, please don’t hesitate to tell me.
15. Now I'm glad to tell you there will be a Chinese paper-cutting exhibition held by our school.
16. I sincerely hope you can set aside some time for the art feast.
17. I would appreciate it if you accept my invitation.
18. I'm sure it can leave a wonderful impression on you!
leave a wonderful impression on：给......留下深刻印象
19. Occasionally learning that you are addicted totable tennis, I am writing to sincerely invite you to join the table tennis team in our school aimed at developing our interests and improving our skills.
are addicted to：对......入迷
20. If you are interested in what I have stated above, sign upon our school website before September 1st.
21. I’m looking forward to your reply even your appearance in our training center soon.
22. Any students who is interested in welcome to participate.
23. If you want to join, you can send your photos to email@example.com.
24. I am sure everyone will benefit a lot fromthis activity.
benefit from sth 受益于某事物
25. I hope I will be accepted asa member of your summer camp.
accept sb as 接纳某人成为……
26. Outdoor activities arereally helpful inbuilding up my body and enrichingmy school life.
be helpful in doing sth 对做某事有帮助
27. As Teachers' Day was approaching, our class decided to hold a party to celebrate the important day.
28. On behalf ofour school, I would like to expressour warm welcome toyou.
on behalf of 代表；
express welcome to sb 对某人表示欢迎
29. We should take an active part insports and outdoor activities frequently.
take an active part in 积极参与
30. The activity got us close tonature and gave us relaxation from heavy school work.
get close to 接近
31. As time went by, I gradually adapted myself tothe school life.
go by 流逝；
adapt oneself to sth 使自己适应某事物
32. The table-tennis team of our school is admittingnew players.
admit vt . 招收
33. I read the announcement of the summer camp that you have posted on the Internet and I am interested init.
post 张贴 / 发布；
be interested in 对……感兴趣
34. I kept practising until I became confident enough to challengethe good players.
challenge vt. 挑战
35. Besides building my body and enriching my knowledge, after-class activities also free me fromthe heavy work of study.
enrich 丰富；free sb from 使某人摆脱
36. My teacher always gave me confidenceevery time I lost heart.
give sb confidence 给某人信心；lose heart 灰心
37. Word came thata reading festival would be held by our school.
word came that … 有消息传来……
38. The table-tennis team will hold a range ofactivities, includingsome training and matches.
a (wide) range of 一系列的 / 各式各样的；include 包括
39. Li Yue has been awarded the title of“Star Student of the Week” for what she did for our class.
award sb sth 授予某人某事物；the title of ……的称号
40. After a heated discussion, we agreed on making a video to record our experiences at school.
41. The students and teachers shared a great time.
42. Therefore, rules should be worked out and strictly observed.（2016. 江苏）
43. Our class came up with the ideato make better use of used materials.
came up with the idea：提出想法
44. We did so well that we were invited to shareour idea and experience withall the students of our school.
45. In conclusion, people around the world should protect the water resources.
in conclusion 总之
46. Our class came up withthe idea to make better use ofused materials.
come up with 提出；make (good) use of (充分) 利用
47. Last but not least, we should make good use ofwater in our daily life.
last but not least 最后但同样重要的是；
make (good) use of (充分) 利用
48. As far as I'm concerned, riding bicycles is a good solution to air pollution.
as far as … be concerned 就……而言；
关于；solution to …… 的解决办法
49. Littering makes our school dirty, and does harm tothe image of our school.
do harm to / do ... harm 伤害；对……有害
50. Immediate actions should be takento better the the environment.
take immediate actions 立即采取行动；better vt. 改善
点击 " 阅读原文 "查看2021中考专题